Sunday, April 22, 2007

My Weekend

Well, this weekend was pretty fun. On Friday Mom, Grandma and my cousins took me out to eat lunch and then we went to the park and played. Here are a few pics of us playing! Reese and I can fit in the same swing! HA!
Later on, we went over to the cousins' house and ate dinner and played some more. Watch out Reese, I'm catching up!! The rest of the weekend was pretty fun- Dad and I spent our time with Grandma Lana and my cousins. My mom had to work two twelve hour days in a row this day, so she didn't get to see me very much, but Grandma took good care of me.Dad was there too- we played outside a lot. Look at my hair blowing in the wind!!!I found that by Sunday afternoon I missed Mira so much it was nearly physically painful- perhaps this has something to do with me not being very busy at work. I had a lot of time to think about what I was missing- but I've never been away from her for this amount of time days in a row. I would call and hear her talking in the back ground or fussing around. It's so hard to be away from her. I wonder if she misses me when I'm away.
We are doing the formula switch to Generic- so far it's going well- no spit ups or fussiness! Yay! We'll save so much money. Well, I guess that's the weekend in a nutshell!!


No comments: