Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I miss my Pepper...


My Pepper is sick- in the hospital!!! Mom says I can't go see her because then I might get sick, but I miss her so much! It's been well over a week since she played with me! I made her this sign and mom took the picture to her yesterday to cheer her up. I've been staying with other people this week while Pepper gets better- it's making me feel kinda weird. No one takes care of me quite like Pepper, but I appreciate how much everyone loves me and wants to take care of me. Thank goodness we have so much great family and friends!

Mira's tummy has been bothering her again- even though we stopped the cereal. We let her sleep on her tummy last night for the first time! It made me nervous, but she did sleep very well, so perhaps it helped. Happy as ever this morning! One thing that cracks me up every time- she catches herself in the mirror and stares at me through it. I can always make her laugh that way. It's pretty funny. It's cold here today, so I guess we can't go for a walk :(
Really, that's about all!

No comments: