It's my birthday!!!
HI!
This is going to be a long one- get ready!! I am having a hard time believing that Mira has been here for nearly half a year already. It's completely amazing. Five months...crazy! She loves to stand up with you holding on to her. Her smiles are so easy now- she loves everyone and everything!! She's very very good- I give her a bath around 7:15, then we do a bottle, and then she plays until bed time, around 8:15-8:45. She likes it best if I just lay her down and turn the aquarium on- she goes right to sleep. Sometimes I make her suffer through the rocking just because I want to :) She wakes up on her own around 7 or so, I have to get her up earlier if I am working. Probably about once every two weeks she'll wake up in the night upset (not very often!!) I think my mom thought I was lying- she was here until nearly 2 am the other night and the next morning asked, did she wake up after you got home? I said, of course not! You're in for it if you break the routine though- I've only done it once, and I won't do it again!
She plays and plays, everything goes straight to her mouth- no teeth yet, but I can feel them under there. I wish she'd just get them already! She's so big now- she talks and talks. She loves to say, "ba ba ba..." She has started this little scream too, and she does the fake cough. She thinks it's funny when you do it back to her. Here she is in the middle of her little scream:
She is eating cereal almost every day now- it's going MUCH better than last time. No tummy troubles. I put prunes in it sometimes when she gets a little stopped up- she loves it! She wants to eat more and more, but I'm really not sure how much she's supposed to have. It's cutting down on the formula though, so I guess that's good.
I love prunes!
Look at these little diapers- these are the rumpsters. There's one more kind I have that I'll get up soon. I'm sure you can see why we're going cloth- so cute! It's really no trouble at all, I just haven't figured out how to wash them right just yet- you have to use so little detergent, it doesn't take hardly anything to get them clean, but it's hard to get all of the soap out and then they don't absorb very well. I'll get it figured out. I haven't braved cloth at night quite yet. We're starting slow.
Bye Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment