Monday, April 16, 2007

Jump Johnny, Jump!

Today our friend Jen gave us their Johnny Jump Up for Mira to try out- let me tell you, it was funny!! She loves it! I took some video, but I don't know how to load it, so pics will have to do. She gets a little surprised every time she jumps. We don't have a good place to put it, so I had to hang it in the door of the guest room, and i just sit in the hall and play with her- it's not exactly ideal, but still fun. She is getting more and more fun to play with as the days go on. Today Mira played with her cousins in the morning while mom went to the gym. Mom and Mira went shopping a few places today, but didn't end up buying anything- just looked around. Mira loves to shop! This evening Mom and Grandma took Mira for a walk. She just sits up and looks at everything! The weather was GREAT! Tomorrow we have a play group with some friends as long as the weather is good- cross your fingers!!

No comments: