Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fall festival

I had a friend work for the first 1/2 of my shift for me Saturday night so we could go to the fall festival together. I loooooove the fall fest! The atmosphere, the food, all of it! 
The kids rode a few rides and had fun even though it cost a million dollars. 
Brooks actually let the kids get north eagles tattoos! Haha
Such an awesome sight. I just love it. 
Sullsie had fun even though he didn't get to do much. 
We got some kettle corn haha. 

Mira and griffin rode a few rides. 

The weather was just perfect. Cool and crisp. We got home a little after 9 and got everyone to bed. I took laid down for a couple of hours and rested and headed into work at about midnight! A great night! I was able to stay up for church this morning without issue which was great! Fall is here!!!

No comments: