Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Deanna Rose Farmstead

So after being told I was abusing my kids for never taking them there, we ventured to Deanna rose today with some friends. I knew the kids would love it, but I also knew it was WAAAAAAYYYY out there in Overland Park. It was. Took about 40 minutes to get there. It's free which is amazing. Sully had a fabulous time of course. We will go back but not on a whim. Takes some planning to go so far! 
He loves birds. All kinds of birds. He just wants to sit and watch them. So cute. 
And he loves dirt. 

Ringing the cowbells was hilarious! 
Be loves all the animals but he doesn't like to Get too close! 
It was a great day! He rewarded me with staying awake for the drive home and we both crashed for a good nap! 

No comments: