Friday, February 5, 2010

Last day of FL 2010

Well, today was a good restful day. We sat around, ate breakfast and hung out here at the condo most of the day. I ran about 4.5 miles this morning- it was SUPER windy but partly sunny at times and nice and warm. After I got home I read and B played DS and we relaxed. About the time we were ready to go, the clouds rolled in along with thunder and it started pouring down rain- good timing, eh? We drove around in some horrid traffic looking for something we wanted to get Tracy (surprise Tracy!), and then stopped at a bar for a couple of drinks and a snack. After that I really just wanted to go home, but our food supply is dwindling, so we needed to go out (boohoo!). We went back to Sharky's because I thought we could sit outside even though it was rainy and cool. Chilly, but enjoyable. I had some fish and chips and brought home another piece of their award winning key lime pie ;). Tonight we are doing laundry and getting packed and enjoying one last night of TV and wine uninterrupted! I can't wait to see the kids tomorrow! I'm nearly physically achy for them!

No comments: