Other changes are coming here but I'll save it for my next post. It'll also be complete with MORE vacation pictures. Someday I'll get them all up!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Not even close to the end...
Silly faces.
Eating a shell covered in sand. His OT was proud of him when I told her how much sand he ate!


She was always headed to the house.
A few more- not even close to being done....GAH!








Side note- G had OT today- I have been frustrated with him because I feel like he isn't making big changes, but he's grown an INCH in a month. He's on the chart for height!!! 10% (29 inches). Still not on for weight (19lbs 6oz) but they don't usually gain weight and height at the same time. I am thrilled that he's getting taller. He actually took a bite of a waffle yesterday- he promptly spit it out but I was proud of him for trying. He also gnaws on apple slices, strawberries, grapes, bananas (not often), popsicles, and lots of other crunchy things. He won't touch soft stuff so no pastas, canned fruits, etc. She said she felt like even though his changes aren't easy for us to SEE that she felt like his progress was continuing to be very fast and big. He's taking bigger bites of crackers and actually eating enough for them to be volume rather than just experimentation. He LOVES yogurt and would eat it for every meal if I'd let him.
Other changes are coming here but I'll save it for my next post. It'll also be complete with MORE vacation pictures. Someday I'll get them all up!
Other changes are coming here but I'll save it for my next post. It'll also be complete with MORE vacation pictures. Someday I'll get them all up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment