Thursday, May 21, 2009
Fort Macon
I will eventually update you on the whole trip, but I'm slow. Can't help it. The next day we went to Fort Macon. I am usually not into things such as this but was sure B would enjoy it. It was a beautiful day- maybe our best day of weather of the entire trip! The fort turned out to be pretty neat. Several of the rooms were made to look as they were- bunks, captains quarters, mess house, etc. It didn't take too long at the fort. G was super tired so I wore him in the carrier and he eventually took a nap. A good calorie burner for me too!
Friends.
M refused to be in this picture with us.
On some cannon balls.
Checking out one of the rooms.
This was at the top of the fort- it went around the top and then you went down inside the middle to the rooms and such.
We then went out to a picnic area between the beach and the parking lot to eat our picnic.
Then back home to play some more on the beach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love picture #1
Post a Comment