Saturday, December 27, 2008

The rest of our Holiday

We'll start with STJ on Christmas day. M loved this little motorcycle. You push a button and it goes on its own. She and Max played with that for quite awhile.
She also loved Patches the kitty. She was adorable and so sweet. I wish we could have one :(
Max carried around the camera saying "CHEESE" for about a 1/2 an hour.
M playing in the rubbermaid. It's a long tradition started by my grandma to fill boxes with each persons' presents. So Murphy, Max, Todd, Ryan, and Missy all got rubbermaid tubs filled with presents from Ann and Bob. M just wanted a tub.
M thanking Grandma Betty for her new fangled "paper dolls." It's a wooden doll with magnetic clothes, shoes, and hats. She actually liked it pretty well!Playing with grandma.G with daddy watching the action.Max and Murphy got helmets for the 4 wheeler.Christmas at Grandma Lana's on Friday.
We waited on M to wake up so we could start the festivities.Look at that hair. It would appear she has a lot of it, but it's really quite thin.The fam. This picture isn't so good but in the next one M is picking her nose. So, this one it is! I don't have the entire family picture (with grandma and grandpa) on my camera.Let the games begin!Aunt Casey loves to put the kids inside boxes...G got a couch like M.Uncle Kellen got her a new baby. She's getting into babies but she's pretty busy to mess with them too much. She likes to put them down for naps. Opening her scooter with mommy.Daddy putting it together.Taking off!Look at this face. The picture is kinda dark but this is CLASSIC M face lately. She is REALLY into sticking her bottom lip out.Addison in his teepee made by ME!Right before coming home- G was actually asleep like this and if I tried to move him he would get back here.So tired.Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

The pictures all look great. Your family looks like they all had a wonderful time. I love the picture of G in the box. That is too cute.

We went to CMH south on Dec 23 and they transported Carson downtown and we thought we were staying for our whole Christmas but because the Cardio clinic closed at noon on Dec 24 we were discharged around 5:30. I was thinking you only work on the weekends so I didn't look for you.

Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful New Years.

Kaci, Coltan, Cody, and Carson