Monday, June 30, 2008

Fun fun fun...and a little irritation.

We'll start with the irritation part and get it out of the way....WHY do people have to let their SIX YEAR OLDS light fireworks?? This is happening right now in my culdesac. I don't know, maybe it has something to do with the kids I take care of with their FACES blown off from fireworks or something- WHAT THE HELL is wrong with people?! Not to mention M is SO TIRED and it was keeping her awake. So irritated. Also- apparently we aren't invited to the neighborhood get-to-gether...which is probably a good thing because I wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut about the issue above.

M has been a bit sick this weekend (yes, again...) running a fever, not sleeping and being really crabby. Not sure why, but it's wearing on me. Today she seemed pretty ok.

We had a GREAT DAY! This morning I took M and G t o STJ to spend the day with my friend Andrea. First we took a trip to Osborn to see the Shatto Dairy. It was really fun. They weren't open for tours, but one of the guys gave us a mini tour anyway. First we saw them bottle some milk and then we tested out some of their ice cream (not in stores). Then we went to see the baby calves. M liked the cows today- she thought they were cute.G wanted to check it out too...After that we drove back to STJ and drove through McDonalds....then on to the pool! M had a GREAT time in the pool. Andrea's daughters are 13 and 15 and were great playing with her. I got to spend a little bit of time relaxing with my friends and talking and not having to worry so much about her. She was exhausted from all the fun. She slept a bit in the car today here and there, but nothing substantial. She was pretty crabby tonight- there's always a price for a really fun day!Check out his lobster trunks!M playing with Laura and Chloe (whom I used to watch when they were in diapers- SCARY!):She loved this little fountain in the pool.Getting ready to go:

No comments: