G is getting so big!! 12 lbs now...he is sooo interactive. He smiles at you every time you look at him. He gets easily annoyed when no one is paying him any attention. He HATES his car seat and the car. I attribute it to him being lonely back there. He is working on rolling over- he's pretty close. He is always chewing on his hands these days. He actually likes playing with toys now which is really cute.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
G is 3 months!!! (yesterday)
I apologize for sending you on a wild goose chase for a few months. I am just not smart enough to figure out how to work that site and make it do what I want it to. I am done being annoyed by it!
G is getting so big!! 12 lbs now...he is sooo interactive. He smiles at you every time you look at him. He gets easily annoyed when no one is paying him any attention. He HATES his car seat and the car. I attribute it to him being lonely back there. He is working on rolling over- he's pretty close. He is always chewing on his hands these days. He actually likes playing with toys now which is really cute.
Today I was feeding him and I sat him up to burp. M was sitting next to me and he just smiled and smiled and laughed at her. It's so cute how much he loves her!


M looked really cute today too. She was mad at me here because I wouldn't let her come upstairs, but we hardly ever put the gate up anymore. We're finally past that stage thank goodness. What's really annoying me lately is her obsession with pulling everything out of the drawers. I HATE IT. I got some new locks for them today so hopefully B can put them on this weekend. I wish he would do it tonight, but he has things to do :(
G is getting so big!! 12 lbs now...he is sooo interactive. He smiles at you every time you look at him. He gets easily annoyed when no one is paying him any attention. He HATES his car seat and the car. I attribute it to him being lonely back there. He is working on rolling over- he's pretty close. He is always chewing on his hands these days. He actually likes playing with toys now which is really cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment