Wednesday, February 20, 2008
The room...unfinished still.
Ok, so here's the room- still unfinished but usable at least. That was my main concern, so it'll be ok. 
I think I am going to order a picture from allposters.com. We have a train that I need a shelf for but I haven't been able to find one strong enough yet. Perhaps we'll just put the train on the shelf. We have two little peg stars that need to get put up on the wall. B made the shelf and I painted it- didn't we do a good job?! M thinks the chair is her new play place. I am intending on getting a slip cover for it, but I think it looks alright in the mean time!
Still no bumper, pictures for the corner shelves, or stuff for the dresser top (I need to get some sort of organizer), but we're getting there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The room looks perfect!! I cannot believe that in a few weeks (no longer!!) you will have a baby! It's just crazy!! I will definitely have to come play and keep the girls occupied! I can't wait to meet him (Griffin for sure???) Take care of yourself...get lots of sleep (good luck)!!
Post a Comment