Tuesday, June 26, 2007

she's killing me

Ok, so I've been negligent...it's been a few days I know- and you've all been waiting in suspense! Mira has croup this week (a bad cough and fever) and ear infections plus she just got 4 top teeth at the same time, so it hasn't been an overly happy week for us so far! She seems good today though. These are just a few pics of her playing- I love this outfit so much I had to get a pic of it.
She loves to get up on all 4s on her changing table naked- I was trying to catch it, but when she saw the camera she refused to do it.We got this new night time fleece dipe- look at that big fluffy butt!So I had her in this outfit at Pepper's today until.....We got home and put THIS on! AH! How could I cover it up?! So cute it's killing me!

No comments: