Saturday, June 9, 2007

More house and stuff- lots of pics!

I can't seem to get the light right in these pics, but it'll give you the jist of things. This is the downstairs- all open so it feels like one big open room. Very nice!
As you walk in the font door:To the left of the front door (supposed to be dining room but really a play room) This area not yet finished:The walkway separates the rooms- so this is from the "supposed to be dining room/playroom" and the living room here:
Kitchen, obviously:Now on to my favorite subject- Mira in her diapers. For those of you bored with this, just focus on how cute and sweet she is posing! Here's a kissaluvs fitted- so cute!!! Not to mention soft- Mira loves it!What a cute little fuzzy tush!Tiny tush fitted- it's one size and grows from NB to toddler!! As you can see, Mira is happy about this.
I am quite obsessed- I'm sure you knew that already- there are several reasons but I won't go into it here! We did have a new event last night- Mira got up on her hands and knees and rocked back and forth!! Wow- crawling is coming fast!I gave her a teething biscuit- she was quite unsure about it at first.She came around though because she has inherited her mother's love of food- unfortunately.

No comments: