Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Well, today was a pretty good father's day- ironically I didn't take any pictures of Mira and Brooks, but Mira wore her I love Dad shirt today. We went to Albany to see my grandparents and Mira's Grandpa Randy. Mira had a great time showing off all her tricks. She is very smart, you know.
Here she is with Grandpa Randy and his "friend" Suzie.
Here is Mira with mom and Great Great Aunt Maxine! Aunt Maxine just bounced her on her lap and smiled. She loved seeing her. On a completely different note- I entered Mira in the baby of the month contest at www.happyheinys.com. If she wins she gets a $50 gift certificate to HH! HH has saved mornings at the Smith household. We have solved the wet bed syndrome!!! She wakes up dry dry dry in her happy hempy! (She had to be wearing their product in the picture) I think she is definitely the cutest entry of all- you can vote if you go to this site and click on the link to the left of the page and then do view entries. She's not up there quite yet because I just sent it tonight, but when it's up- I assume tomorrow, I'll put the link on here for you all to go vote!!!
Here was another possible entry, but I didn't think as cute. Look how good she can stand!

No comments: