Tomorrow is my birthday- 4 months old. Here are my pictures. We went outside for some of them because it's easier to catch a smile when you don't have to wait for the flash. However, we didn't get too many good ones today, the sun was really really bright. Then we finished up the shoot inside. Dad cut the grass yesterday and didn't bag, so there was grass everywhere... I'm really getting quite big as you can see. We went to the doctor today for shots :( (4 of them!!) and measurements. 13 pounds now! I'm the 50th percentile for weight and the 90th for height! Growing so so fast!
Right now my favorite thing is to blow raspberries...it makes a slobbery mess, but it sure is fun. Here's what I look like: Sometimes I have to stop and take a breath in between:One more picture of my precious face :)
No comments:
Post a Comment