Well, we went on a trip to Philadelphia, Missouri to see Brooks' family. It was Grandma Della's 80th bday party!! What a party it was!!! I showed off my beauty for everyone.
First we went out to Grandma Scott's farm in Emden, Missouri. We played with cousin Norah who is 7 months old. It was pretty fun! Mira wore her Jeff Gordon 24 shirt for grandpa.
Later on we had a party at cousin Amy's house where we stayed. All the cousins came over- I took a bath with the big kids!!! There sure was a lot of water in there....Reese screamed and scared me so it was time to get out.
Oh by the way- I figured out this cereal thing....it's pretty cool. I like it. Grandma says I don't need to eat food because I'm getting too big already, but I think I'll try some new things coming up here in a few weeks. Eating is pretty fun. I go to the doctor tomorrow for shots :( I also get to see how big I am!! I'll keep you posted.
1 comment:
i would gladly suck Maura's tits while i play between her legs and finger her, my niece loves her pussyplayed with
Post a Comment