Thursday, March 29, 2007

4 months today!!! So big. Mom can't believe it! Mira had a great day- we got up early this morning and then took a long morning nap. I ate my cereal after I woke up and had my first bottle of water! We were pretty lazy this morning!

Grandma Lana called, so we went to lunch with Aunt Casey, Reese, Addison, and Grandma at Panera Bread. I was an angel as always. Grandma watched me for about an hour while mom went to Wal-Mart to buy me some things.


After that, mom and I went to Cameron to meet Grandpa Randy and Greatgrandparents Dorothy and Max. We had a pretty good time- they love me :)

When we got home, Grandma, Addison and Reese came over. Grandma made some pizza and the kids played. After dinner Reese and I took a bath together! I'm almost as big as she is, you know. We had a fun time. My tummy kinda hurts tonight- I think I ate too much cereal this morning! It's been a good birthday for the most part!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yes just what we look for lovely babypussy