Sunday, December 9, 2012

Halloween a LONG time ago

So Facebook has also taken away my need to blog. Sad, I know. It is true I don't take as many pictures as I used to. I have been feeling like I don't really do anything with the kids that often. Don't go to playgroups, don't go to the zoo, etc. Not sure why really, we just don't. Maybe I'm lazy. Who knows. I'm going to try and start again.  Anyway, I found these Halloween shots on the camera today.  Sully was Sully from Monsters Inc. He was A-dorable. I couldn't get enough of him. In the weeks leading up to Halloween we couldn't get him to wear it for even 5 seconds. He would scream when we came near him with it. All of a sudden that day he was totally fine! And I was glad because omg, so cute. 
 Mira was a rainbow fairy and G was Spiderman.



 This is a pic from B's Xmas party last night. It's our yearly excuse to get dressed up and go to a formal party.  Always a good time.

No comments: