So G's birthday was yesterday- it passed relatively uneventfully really....I sent Mira to school and he and I hung out together. He's so easy- he really prefers to stay at home most of the time and play. He got his "Cranky the Crane" from Aunt Molly and a new Thomas set to play with. I got him a little tunnel to go with it at Wal-Mart. He had a great time!!
I have a horrible sinus infection/cold that has knocked me WAY down. Last night I was coughing so hard I was throwing up. :( I ended up calling in to work and have laid around in bed and on the couch all day long. I finally gave in just a bit ago and took some sudafed because I can't take it anymore. (I usually refuse to take anything but Benadryl because I freak out every time I take something and worry it's hurting the kid- talk about OCD...). I went to the doctor earlier in the week and she gave me an antibiotic, but my illness has actually gotten worse since I started it. I am SO DONE with this winter. this is the second time I've had this, although this time it's worse. I really don't have much time off saved up and I need to save it for maternity leave. Me and the neti pot have become much too close this last week.....
Fish update- my sick girl seems to be fine suddenly. She acted really super weird for about 4 days and then suddenly popped out of it. Not sure what was going on, but the white spot on her back has also gone away. Baby fish is growing and getting braver all the time. He will actually swim around with them occasionally but runs away if they look at him or swim at him too much. He still won't swim to the top to eat, just waits for some to float down. The tank now tests perfectly. I am toying with the idea of getting a few more fish, but I'm too chicken just yet. Everyone seems so happy! I may just wait until after the baby comes and things settle down. We'll see. I'm a little worried about disrupting the good thing we have going!
Birthday party tomorrow!!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Griffon! Last Saturday I thought about getting a card, but that was as far as it went. I'll send him a card, he won't care, a card is a card. But I can just hear Mira though, " his birthday was last Friday" Tell her to put a lid on it!
Hey what about us?
Post a Comment