Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mira is 3!

Mira is so tired today she finally gave it around 3 and fell asleep sitting up with Brooks. She refused to lay down. We started the day going to church and then came home for pizza and some family.
Here she is with her little cake- the real stuff happens next weekend.
She got this baby center from Casey and Reese. Right now it's the biggest hit!
Getting ready to open it.
She walked into her closet and said, "What IS this?!" It was pretty cute.
Playing memory with the grandmas.
She's had a fun day but I don't think she processed it all because she's so tired. Both the kids and Brooks have bad colds and I think it's caught up with all of them. I'm just hoping I don't get it! I'm a little overwhelmed as I've been working a lot it seems and I have a ton to do. The house is a mess and there are about 8 loads of laundry to do. It's the first Sunday of Advent and I really want to start teaching Mira about Advent this Sunday for preschool. I haven't had time to prepare yet! Oh well. I know it will all work out.

No comments: