Thursday, November 26, 2009
Birthday Surprise Extraordinaire!
G man- so cute. He looks so big here!
First some more pics of the kids playing doctor. M giving G a shot- he's making a run for it!
He is pretty good at humoring.
So we painted M's closet for her birthday. She needs a place to play without Griffin bugging her and taking everything. She loves to play with tiny toys, but I just haven't been able to get them for her...until NOW!!! Here we are just getting started. We just painted the back half and are using the front for her clothes. I wanted to do Green because it's her favorite color all the way, but it just was too dark, so I compromised.
Yellow is done!
I stenciled the Alphabet across the top where she could see it. She's learning her letters so fast!
I also did some stenciling at the back of the bookshelves above where there will be books. It's not great, but I think cute.

The finished product minus some toys and babies.
I also have to add her chairs and craft stuff.
She's going to LOVE it!
I am dying for her birthday to get here. I am so excited! I know she's going to love everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Her closet is such a cute idea. I used to play in the back of our cedar closet all the time and it was not decorated cute at all. She'll probably love playing by herself now!
Post a Comment