Thursday, April 9, 2009

One Year Shoot (a little late)

I finally got G's 1 year photos today. Here are a few selections. He did a good job but he still wasn't as animated as usual. I was happy over all. And since I still haven't sent out his birthday thank- you's now everyone can get a picture! heh.



I love this picture because it shows how much he loves his blankey, but I know B won't like it, so I just got one for me.
You'll be getting one of these last three in your thank you note :)

4 comments:

Amy Corinne said...

I love his facial expressions in the 2nd and 3rd pictures, but they're all great!

The Hensley Family said...

Aww - they look great! And he is growing! Can't wait to get G and Em together again now that they're getting older! Maybe in May when we're back!

Rachel Dominguez said...

Those are terrific. My favorite would have to be the 4th up from the bottom.

Rachel Dominguez said...

I meant to say the 3rd from the bottom. The one right under the blanket one.