Monday, November 3, 2008

Here they are!!

My little Dorothy and the Scarecrow. They were seriously cute. They didn't mind their costumes AT ALL because they were pretty much just like clothes!!Crawlin' Scarecrow!M on the hunt for candy!! At every door she'd look up and say "Open it fo' me??" I kept saying- well we have to get MORE! So then she'd go on. Eventually she'd start collecting and then look at me and say "Maybe later."M with the babysitting kids- Sawyer, Nila, and Sloan.M with the kids at the H party- Delaney and Annie.It was a fun night!!

4 comments:

From the Dotte said...

Too cute. Did you make their costumes?

Rachel Dominguez said...

Those have to be some of the cutest costumes. Great Job! They looked wonderful

Anonymous said...

they are adorable!

My Three Sons said...

I just love the pics of your little Wizard of Oz stars. How freakin cute! Glad you guys had a great time.

We actually did so well that Carson was discharged by 11:00AM Saturday morning. Dr. N said Friday that she thought he would be there until Sunday but we would let him decide. So as happy as I was to get out, I was sad we didn't get to meet you. Maybe next time. Our next surgery is scheduled for Nov 24th and we will spend at least one night there.