I'm off this week until I teach a BLS class Friday. Today we've just been hanging out. The Parents as Teachers lady came, I've done some sewing, the kids have napped, etc. Nothing fun. Tomorrow is Kindermusik, wed we are meeting friends at the zoo, and Thursday is gymnastics! Fun fun... Sometimes I get sick of the running around.
Monday, September 22, 2008
It's been awhile
I have simply NOT been motivated to post lately. Sorry for the delay! Here are some snippits of G's moves! The crawl and pulling up. He's got really good balance!

These pics are from awhile ago when M helped B take the crib down. I thought they were really cute, but I didn't realize they were even on the camera! Just found them...



I'm off this week until I teach a BLS class Friday. Today we've just been hanging out. The Parents as Teachers lady came, I've done some sewing, the kids have napped, etc. Nothing fun. Tomorrow is Kindermusik, wed we are meeting friends at the zoo, and Thursday is gymnastics! Fun fun... Sometimes I get sick of the running around.
I'm off this week until I teach a BLS class Friday. Today we've just been hanging out. The Parents as Teachers lady came, I've done some sewing, the kids have napped, etc. Nothing fun. Tomorrow is Kindermusik, wed we are meeting friends at the zoo, and Thursday is gymnastics! Fun fun... Sometimes I get sick of the running around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are some cute kids you have there!
Man he is growing up to fast. Why do they do that? He is absolutely darling, as I knew he would be. Mira is just as sweet.
Rachel
Post a Comment