We went to the fall festival in Liberty on Friday night. We had a lot of fun! M rode down a HUGE slide twice (once with each of us), rode the Merry Go Round and some airplanes. She had a good time. She was really good while we walked around and looked at all the booths. It wasn't overly crowded so that was nice.
She's really obsessed with drinking out of cups and bottles.

The carousel.


The look of delight when she had to get off: I wish I could have gotten a picture of her grabbing the horse for dear life.

Airplane ride with Ad.

G's evening in a nutshell...

So tired!

The kids had fun!

I have had a lot of questions about my CVS deals...I am actually not very good at it. I have really been bad lately. I'll go ahead and let you know what I did this week so you can see! I only buy things we will USE. Even if it's a "money maker" if I won't use the product I'm not wasting my time. That seems silly to me. I know I could donate it, but who has time for that?! I do actually SPEND money at CVS although some people don't. Why? Because if it's something I need or will need in the future and it's cheaper than I can get it elsewhere, I will spend the money. It saves in the end. Also, CVS will occasionally run good diet coke deals- it does actually cost money. I did end up spending about 57 bucks this week. The ECB deals haven't been great so I didn't really have much- I did earn $18 ECB's today though- so that was the goal of my trip.
This was my trip today:2 Tide for 4.99 (used a $1/1) = 3.99 each4 fun size candy 2/$4 (used $1/2) = 1.50 each (great deal for Halloween coming up!)4 Aveeno lotions 6.99 each (used $1.50/2) = 6.24 each (M can ONLY use Aveeno in the winter)4 diet coke 4/$101 Gilette Fusion Razor $9.99 (used $4/1)So. You can see how it cost me quite a lot, howeverECB's earned:$10 on the Aveeno$3 on the coke$5 on the razorExtra bonuses: the razor came with some free shave gel and 3 of the aveenos came with free shower gel! So even though I spent $57, I got $18 back plus 4 free things. I still consider it a success!
I could have saved more by getting a free 25 gift card for transfering a prescription....which I did, but I can't find the dumb prescription card. Stupid. It'll be a bonus later...
No comments:
Post a Comment