He arrived at 2:41 pm!!! After my last post things kinda went to lightening speed. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and is 19 1/2 inches long. HE HAS RED HAIR! What?! He came out and everyone said, "Who does he look like???" No one knows! So he still doesn't have a name- we're waiting for them to bring him back from his bath so we can examine him not all smushed up. Alright- more in a bit.
5 comments:
Well, DUH, he must look like MOLLY! You can name him after her! Yay!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!
How about Rusty? Worked for my kid and he didn't have red hair! Congratulations... glad he's here! Miraculous!!! Carolyn (Grandma Sarah's friend!!)
I'm so happy for you guys Hills!!! I can't wait to see hundreds of pictures.
Let me know if there's anything I can do for you!
Shauna
CONGRATS!!! We can't wait for pictures!!!
Jonsing for some pics. Not like you're busy, right?
Post a Comment