Tuesday, December 4, 2007

More of the weekend

We went to church Sunday- M was so cute!! She was so worn out when we got home that she actually stayed asleep after I got her out of her carseat and laid on the couch for about 45 mins!! I thought it rude to put her in her crib when everyone was there just to see her!
Random pic of her laying back having some water.
We went to Grant and Casey's for a couple of christmas pics for B's mom- I thought this one was pretty funny. The picture session was a disaster of course with all the kids, but oh well. This year's going to be interesting.
I am reminded that once the boy can move around, I'm probably done with good pics for a few years...

1 comment:

From the Dotte said...

She is absolutely freaking hilarious. I love her facial expressions.