Here's some pics from our ultrasound today- you can see his legs directly in front of his face and his feet on top of his head. He slept the entire time- just like M did, but we got a lot better pictures I thought. Oh- he's definitely a boy!

A side view of that shot- legs on the right, face to the left upper.

A top view of the shot- you can count his toes! The round thing under his big toe is his head! Crazy.

Such a sweet face. I really think he looks a lot like M.

I didn't post more of these because Molly told me last time she thought the black and whites were easier to see on line. Just another 1/2 face.

I can't believe how much I love them after we have a 3d...it's totally expensive and our kids don't really seem to like it as they sleep the whole time- but it's so real! I simply cannot wait to kiss his cheeks. I am getting really excited about having a boy. So precious. Anyhow, for those of you who only care about Mira- I'm hoping to put up some pics of her later :) I'll try and get that done before I work tomorrow and friday and we leave Sat for Texas!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you posted those. I really enjoyed looking at them. Have a safe trip and try to get some rest.
Post a Comment