Right now I'm trying to get fussybutt to take a nap, but she's resisting. While she "sleeps" I'm agonizing over her cake. I wanted to make it rather than buy her one, but I didn't have pans that little, so I'm using corning ware. Getting the temp and time right is hard!! My first attempt the cake was too done on the outside but not on the inside- really fine for us, but not how I wanted it for her. So I suppose I'll eat it today. Second try is in the oven! I'm going to end up with a million cakes. Tonight will be the trial run for her party! We'll see if she likes it.
Today will be filled with errands- we have to go pick up some pictures at wal-greens, get some more curtains for our bedroom (stupid me only bought enough for one of the windows), get the rest of the groceries for the party, clean the rest of the house...and entertain M. Whew- we'll see if it all actually happens.
More pics to come later on today hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment