Saturday, November 10, 2007

Baby Boy Smith

Ok I know, how much more generic can you get with a name?? Baby Boy Smith?! Well- of course he doesn't have a name yet, so quit asking! He'll probably be named just like M was- 2 hrs after birth! That's what you get with two indecisive parents. No name...sad for him.
Please excuse the after shower shiny face. I thought you might want to see a little picture of baby boy Smith at 24 weeks...16 to go! It's flying by this time. I would say he's a little more active than M was, or else I just don't obsess over it quite so much- probably a little of both. He's getting big- already kicking up toward my ribs! Everyone keeps saying how small I was- I don't really think I'm any smaller than with M, just maybe not so much padding!
We're going to Branson this weekend with Grandma while dad is hunting (yes hunting). We'll catch up Monday!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Cute jeans!!

molly said...

Your arms are skinnier than mine!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute and happy.Hunting for what?