Saturday, July 7, 2007

I don't think I ever posted this pic of M's teeth- you can see them a lot better now- this was last week. I'll get a new one taken soon!Hi everybody!Since I've had many questions about my colored hands lately- here's the result of my dying experience!
Oh- and I know lots of you get tired of hearing about our diapers- I'm sorry it annoys you- I feel very passionately that this is the right thing for our family right now and for Mira. If you really don't want to hear about it- there's no reason to comment when you see me or when you see me changing her. To us- this is normal. I will probably continue to post pictures of the ones I think are cute because I enjoy it- the blog isn't only for you- it's for me. Just look past the diaper and enjoy Mira.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Ben said...

I think it's totally ridiculous and insane to be the way you are about diapers. If you don't change your attitude about this topic, I WILL NEVER READ YOUR BLOG AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!