The kids got to go out with brooks and play in the snow when we got home. They were out there for an hour!!! Brrrrrrrrr!
Christmas Eve we went to Casey and grants. The kids got a small toy and had a blast.
Mira loves creating things!
I took this picture of us which prompted me to quit eating everything in site to get my normal face back....
Christmas morning was fun. We hung out and played and destroyed the house.
I didn't take many pictures but I did take this one. Looking at it later I realized- this pic represents the destination I've always dreamed of. 4 babies and a full house.
Harry was super excited about opening presents.
Then we went to grandma and grandpas for the day. The kids had a blast. I didn't take many pictures at all! All the cousins:
Griff got a Lego table.
Harry slept.
Mira loves creating things!
I took this picture of us which prompted me to quit eating everything in site to get my normal face back....
Christmas morning was fun. We hung out and played and destroyed the house.
I didn't take many pictures but I did take this one. Looking at it later I realized- this pic represents the destination I've always dreamed of. 4 babies and a full house.
Harry was super excited about opening presents.
Then we went to grandma and grandpas for the day. The kids had a blast. I didn't take many pictures at all! All the cousins:
Griff got a Lego table.
Harry slept.














1 comment:
she look so damn hot holding a baby and i like little pre teen girls p**sy, youngest so far is 8 for sex 2 for oral
Post a Comment