Friday, October 11, 2013

Red barn farm

Tuesday I went with the kindergarten to red barn farm in Weston. I was nervous because last year with Mira it was the most miserable day of the entire fall, but Tuesday was BEAUTIFUL! I quickly discovered who griffins best friend is and why he keeps getting in trouble for not keeping his hands to himself!!
First we went down to get pumpkins. They already had them piled up and the kids just picked one out. Weird. 
Then we went up and learned about the apple orchard. Griffin ate 2 apples in 5 minutes later that night! 
Then they showed us all the farm animals. Baby sheep and cows, and goats, turkeys, chickens, geese; and horses. 
The kids loved it! 

Playing in the hay. 


He has a really nice and normal teacher thank goodness! She's a great communicator and really easy to work with!!! 
We had a fun day!!!

No comments: