Wednesday, August 14, 2013

First day of K and 1!

Well this year we've been thrown a curve ball of getting up a LOT earlier. I got them dressed and up at around 640. They watched some cartoons while I fixed their breakfast. Problem is, griffin doesn't get hungry for a few hours after he wakes up, but gets migraines if he doesn't eat (and frequently chooses not to). So I had to feed him 3/4 of a waffle. Ugh. 
They were ready to go on time and no one complained about going. Griff didnt even seem too nervous. Their classes are only one room apart so that's good. 
There they go at 723! 
I came back in and emptied the dishwasher, and went down to the treadmill to run. I got in a good 3 miles before waking sully up at around 830. He'd sleep til 930 which would be nice for my morning but then he won't nap and it screws up everything else. 
I'm excited to hear about their day!!!

No comments: