Mira and griffin love to wear his costumes that he got for his birthday. They are the simplest slip over your head things you've ever seen. Worth every penny!!
I took Griffy to get his eyes checked this spring to prove that his frequent headaches aren't due to a vision disturbance. Of course I was right and he is fine. So now her excuse for doing nothing is that I need to keep a diary of his headaches and the circumstances for a few months. Sigh. Ill just keep ibuprofen in my purse....
Since I posted this he is still getting headaches. I have still proven to be too lazy to keep track of when and how and their severity. He has started summer school kindergarten and we have made it through the first week headache free!!!
Mira left me a funny on the toilet paper this morning!! Silly girl!!






No comments:
Post a Comment