Friday, September 23, 2011

My Boys.

I love Mira. I mean LOVE her....but she is VERY high maintenance. She is out of town with Lana this weekend and it's just me and the boys today. We are having a great relaxing day here at home. No one is screaming, throwing things, sneaking things they don't want me to see, playing outrageously loud music, begging me to get tons of junk out, begging for food, etc. We are just hanging out. The dynamic is totally different.





I love Mira. I mean LOVE her....but she is VERY high maintenance. She is out of town with Lana this weekend and it's just me and the boys today. We are having a great relaxing day here at home. No one is screaming, throwing things, sneaking things they don't want me to see, playing outrageously loud music, begging me to get tons of junk out, begging for food, etc. We are just hanging out. The dynamic is totally different.

No comments: