Today I picked out a pair of Thomas socks for him and brought them down (because I wasn't sure if we was wearing tennies or crocs)- a screaming fit immediately ensued because HE wanted to get his socks. I ended up forcefully putting him in his car seat screaming without shoes or socks on. This screaming lasted about 30 minutes or more. After in the car he started screaming that I didn't let him do his buckle, then that he was hungry. I told him he could have a snack, but I needed him to ask me like a nice little boy. He refused. Mira was screaming at him, "JUST SAY PLEASE, GRIFFIN!" Nope. He refused. So I refused. Eventually I start hearing him scream "PLEEEEEEEEASE." In this monster voice. So I stop the car and turn around and ask him, "What?" He refuses to say it to my face. So I keep driving. He screams it again. I stop again- this happens a few times until he finally says it to my face. So I say VERY calmly, "Griffin, you WILL NOT win with me. I am the boss and YOU are not." So the crying stops and we go to the doctor.
This all sounds pretty fun, doesn't it?! Unfortunately- it won't be the only time it happens today. So I'm sure you can see why baby boy is staying in. Who wants to be around that?!
So Dr M says.....yeah....this kid is not getting the clue, but I think....he knows exactly what he's doing.
1 comment:
Thanks Hillary!
Post a Comment