Not too much going on- we went to see Brooks' extended family this weekend for their Christmas celebration. It was a good time- it had been a really long time since I had been able to go back and see everyone. The kids had a blast, of course, with all of the kids that come along with a huge family. I'm blessed with social children. We were all really tired when we got home and went pretty much right to bed. The kids are at school today so hopefully I'll get Christmas presents bought and wrapped!! We'll see!
Tonight B and I are going to the pet store to pick out our new aquarium that Santa will bring for the kids. I'm actually really excited!! It's been a long time since I've had a pet to dote on so I'm looking forward to taking care of the fish :)
2 comments:
Allison tried to kill Otto, her fish, last night. Not on purpose. I was cleaning the bowl and put him in a little bowl on the counter. She was pulling it down to look at it and dumped it over. He was flopping all around. I actually dropped the s-bomb in front of her. It all ended up ok...Otto was saved! She said today...Mom, I tried to kill Otto (Jason had said, "What are you trying to do...kill Otto?) Maybe not our finest parenting moment. Anyway, long story short, good luck with your fish!!
I thought sure I saw a posting after this one. Maybe I was hallucinating or maybe mixed it up with FB.
Cuz M.
Post a Comment