Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

So I had to work on Halloween which was just fine by me. They had to get dressed up at school Friday, for their carnival Friday, for the party Saturday and for T-or-Ting on Sunday. I'm over it. Anyway- sounds like they had a pretty good time, but the weekend was LONG and they are TIRED. Here they are with Darin and Angie.


Daddy carved them each a pumpkin! G got Thomas and M got Snow White.

Scooby and Daphne!
So, I don't update much because I know what I actually have to SAY isn't really all that interesting to you, and I don't really take pictures anymore. I know, bad mom. But I did get my photo albums caught up to May of 08! Isn't that awesome!?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Actually, I enjoy what you have to SAY.

Ann said...

I enjoy the pictures and seeing what the kids are doing. Words are nice too!