GASP! It's been more than a week! Sorry! I have been consumed. We had memorial Day Weekend to play and then I worked on Monday for the holiday. We took the kids to the pool three times in 2 days! G LOVES it. He jumps right in and doesn't mind getting his face wet. Mira is a great swimmer with her water wings, but won't jump in yet. She can get anywhere in the pool unassisted! It's been really hot here every day so we've been outside a ton.
I started training for my long triathlon this week- it's pretty tough. I am starting to doubt my ability to do it well. There's never a question of finishing....you can always finish- even if you crawl, but finishing well is the question. I never desire to be competitive, just average. The biking is the hardest part for me, so I've started lifting weights and riding really hard rides with big hills. I'm pretty sore today...
The kids have had colds. Both ran a fever for a day, but now just are stuck with coughs. Otherwise they seem back to normal. I have to work this weekend and Mira is going to NE MO with Lana and Carly, so G and B are on their own!
They started painting the house yesterday! I think it's going to be great. A HUGE change. I will post some pictures this afternoon. They just got here to start on the trim!
2 comments:
GASP, GASP!!! I should think so. Now I'm waiting to see pictures of the new paint job. THANK YOU. Ann
Hey, I have tried commenting in the past, but never could get it to work. I'll try again now. And if it works I might really have something to say next time.
Cuz. Marian
Post a Comment