Tuesday, May 25, 2010

All day Every day.

More playing outside- I decided to have G wear his swim shirt- I think it's going to be a must every time we're out. I have learned with my children, if I waver even one time, there will be a fight from then on....
We also got the sprinkler out- they had a great time with it as well. I really like this sprinkler- it doesn't go all that high, but connects to the hose really well.
This pool is just really too small. I need to get a better one soon!

Our friends Sheryl and Kowen came over- Kowen will be one this weekend. He was really cute playing in the water- I got the little toddler pool out and the kids thought it was great playing with him!

Man, It was HOT. I went on a jog after the sun started going down, but it was still nearly 90. SO HOT. I guess that's what it's going to happen all summer. I'm going to have to get the kids a pool big enough for me to get into because sitting out there with them is torturous. The are finally big enough this year for me to take them to the pool by myself though, so I'm excited for it to open!

On another note- G is using the potty sometimes!!! It's really not consistent- I don't really have the energy to tackle it quite yet, but he's figured out how to make it come out when he wants it to! It's super cute- the first time I set him on there and he peed he said in a really exciting way, "IT CAMED OUT!" I'm going to get him some Thomas and Lightning underpants today!

No comments: