Um, NO ONE wanted to comment on how smart my child was?! Sheesh! Here she is- the genius.


And here's the bday boy- 2 tomorrow! I can't believe it. So sweet. He has the BEST personality. He's hilarious. Totally sweet- still lets me rock him before bed. And still existing on mainly Pediasure. Oh well.

It's going to be a CARS bday! WOOT! Here's his pillowcase and new quilt I sewed up for him. I can't wait. He hasn't had a pillow in his crib yet- he's going to think he's BIG stuff. He LOVES Mater (the guy on the left). He calls him Tater. The quilt is backed with the same fabric as the pillowcase.....upside down. Woops.
1 comment:
She is a Smart Girl! And I can't believe G is 2! These kids grow up too fast. Chase is sitting by himself and already up on all fours! Miss you guys - any chance a vacation in Kentucky this year??? Come see us!
Val
Post a Comment