Thursday, October 15, 2009

Good Morning.

So I know it's been awhile since a picture and that's mostly because I don't DO anything with the pictures I take...it's terrible. If I start thinking about it I start feeling like I want to puke.
So anyway, I thought you deserved some pictures.
Coloring in the morning. Just after G had his baby cereal and regular cereal.
Oh the hair. She cut it herself the other day. Luckily you can't really tell because it's so wild anyway.Such a sweet boy. He rejects his high chair and screams every single time we approach him with the tray. It's bye bye high chair for a year or two...

2 comments:

The Hensley Family said...

Does G color? We're still eating them more then coloring with them! Cute pics - hope we can meet up when we're back in town - we're back week of Nov 8th sometime...let you know more later!

Little Smiths said...

He LOVES to color but you have to remember- he's never been one to put stuff in his mouth.