Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's my Birthday!

Did I ever post this pic? It's one of the only pics I have of me and the kids...
So last Wed was G's birthday! I know I've been really bad at posting. It's not the easiest thing to do from a laptop. Things have been crazy busy. The morning of his day he woke up crabby but was fine for fun after his ibuprofen. Later that day the girls from work came over for playgroup. It was my friend Ryanne's birthday too. We had a really good time! This is sweet baby Charlotte Mae- look at those EYES! She is such a good and content baby! 6 months and the same size as G! She's so long! Baby Jack- we hadn't gotten to play with him before but we hope he comes back! He's really close to G's age and they could have lots of fun!
The big kids! L-R- Macy, Jackson, G, Joseph, and Mira. Macy and Mira are hilarious together. They are essentially the same outgoing and strong-willed child and they seriously annoy one another!
Later that afternoon G threw up and started running a 104 temp :( M went to Lana's so I could just sit and hold him and after some ibuprofen he perked up for a few hours. He got to spend some one on one time with us for his bday. He helped daddy put together his new present! This thing ROCKS!
More to come!

No comments: