Saturday, February 7, 2009

Still sick but working away!

Well, I am still sick but made it to work this weekend. I am supposed to stay at work until 9pm tonight for a meeting, but don't know if I'll last. This illness is kicking my butt! I am completely exhausted. Yesterday I took the kids to the zoo with some friends and I was DONE after only 2 hours. Any exertion just drains me. I tried to get a doctor to give me an antibiotic today and no luck :( I guess I'll have to suffer until Monday and hope for Dr M to help out! The problem with being sick is that everything else goes down the drain too- the house (as I stated in my last post), my eating habits, and my exercising. I am back up to where I started weight wise because I just don't have the energy to suffer in the hunger department too....oh well- it's just 10 lbs, right?

G got his results back and EVERYTHING is normal. Apparently it's just a calorie issue so we'll just stay the course. I feel much better knowing what I hoped was true. I may have to give him pediasure in the future. For now- we're happy and healthy and tiny- just the way I like him! I am looking forward to going to feeding clinic to see if they can help us out with solids though!

M is done potty training(during waking hours)! I can't believe it! She even stayed dry at the zoo. She amazes me. She still wets in her diaper at nap and night time, but who cares?! I wasn't expecting to do this so soon anyway. We have the very occasional accident as most do, but it's so few and far between it hasn't even irritated me yet. I guess she's got to be easy in SOME ways to make up for all the difficult areas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad that everything checked out with G and I hope you feel better very soon.

The Hensley Family said...

Glad G's healthy - let me know how the eating clinic goes - should be interesting!