Friday, August 24, 2007
thwarting my child's language development
This is Mira- who will probably never talk- you know why?? Guess what she's doing? Watching BABY EINSTEIN! *gasp* Doesn't she look happy though?? She loves Old McDonald. I can't help it- I do what she likes. I figure an hour a day isn't going to kill her and she most likely will eventually talk...because of course other than tv- we don't talk to her at all.
Today we are going to Babies rus to get the "superyard XT" baby playpen- it is torture to try and get a shower in, clean the house, water the flowers, etc all when she's sleeping because it's impossible to contain her when she's awake. I will take a picture of her in baby jail sometime for you to see. I think it will save my life. I can lock her in the bathroom with me during shower time, but she pulls open the drawers and smashes her fingers in them and then screams until I get out. Oh the drama. She also loves toilets- sick. What a crazy girl.
I don't think she looks retarded do you??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment