Monday, May 14, 2007

North Carolina

Well, our lives are basically a mess right now. Mira, mom, and grandma went to North Carolina (Raleigh) to see aunt Molly and Uncle Benjamin this weekend. Dad stayed home to work on the house which we are moving into this next weekend....Uncle Grant took our old fridge last week, so we have no fridge at the house we are currently occupying. It's not very fun right now. BUT- we did have a fun weekend. Since I don't expect to get many pics taken this week, I'll spread out our trip over the next few days.
We arrived on Friday morning around 10:30. We flew Express Jet the new airline which started out to be a disaster when they lost our reservation, but when we got on the flight finally, Mira was happy and it was good. We got a really good breakfast while flying! We arrived safe and sound. Aunt Molly picked us up and we went to their house. We pretty much sat around and played all day. Mira loves to talk to Uncle Benjamin.Aunt Molly was pretty fun too.The air conditioning broke and it was REALLY REALLY HOT!! I had to take a nap with my diaper on only to stay cool.Great grandma Betty's cat lives in North Carolina now with one of Aunt Molly's friends, Amy. We went to see her. I loved to pull her hair and pet her. She's really soft and she purred and purred. There was a dog Rocko there too who liked to lick my face. After that we went to the Mudcats game- I'll fill you in tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lori said...

great pictures.